Digital Concept Development
Would you like to create our digital future? Do you dream of creating services and commerce solutions the customer actually want? Are you a digital marketing campaigner or communication nerd by heart?
The Digital Concept Development programme is aimed at students with a desire to work with concept development of digital commerce and serviceplatforms on a visually strategic and practical level.
Some of our subjects:
- Digitale trends
- User-driven innovation
- Project Management
- Experience Economy
- Intercultural Relationships & Communications
- Philosophy of Science
- User Research
- Interface- and Interaction Design
- Start ups
- Leisure Economy
If you have questions about this programme, please contact us by phone: +45 5076 2830 or by email: email@example.com
|Titel||Bachelor of Digital Concept Development|
Uddannelsesvej 22, 4600 Køge
The program offers a mix of E-Commerce and E-Design and students will obtain a wide knowledge of digital communication and social media marketing. The teaching will take place in a multi-cultural environment with emphasis on teamwork, project work and close relationship to companies and organisations.
The program qualifies you for jobs within the following areas: Development of digital advertising, social media strategy, communication and design concepts for interactive digital advertising/marketing solutions, Strategically based concept development of e-shops/e-commerce solutions and e-marketing as well as administrative, monitoring and analytic operation and further development of e-shops/e-commerce solutions.
The program qualifies also for master programs at ITU, AALBORG CPH and CBS.
The Bachelor of Digital Concept Development Programme is a 1,5 year top-up to that requires an AP Degree for admission. For further information look under ‘Admission’.
For admission to the Digital Concept Development Programme
following educational qualifications are required:
- an AP Degree in Computer Science or
- an AP Degree in Multimedia Design or
- an AP Degree in Design, Technology and Business
- an AP Degree in Service Management
- an AP Degree in Marketing Management or
- an equivalent international higher education Degree within Computer Science, Multimedia Design, Web Development or Web Programming (these applicants may be asked to take an online admission test)
English at a Danish B-level, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
When there are more applicants than available places, we base our evaluation on the following criteria:
- Motivation letter clarifying your interest in and knowledge about the programme you applied for and Zealand Academy of Technologies and Business
- Average grade from qualifying exam
- Relevant work experience within the within the area of Business and Economics (internship as part of a study programme does not count)
- Exchange stays, military service, volunteering, other relevant studies/courses (min. 3 months)
Zealand will make an overall evaluation and rating of the applicants, which we may supplement with an admission interview.
Alle fuldtidsuddannelser på Zealand indeholder en obligatorisk praktikperiode på mellem 10 og 40 uger.
Praktikperiodens varighed og placering varierer afhængigt af uddannelsen, men som hovedregel ligger praktikken på det sidste semester af uddannelsen, og bliver efterfulgt at dit afsluttende projekt.